Hospitalist Jobs in Austin
Saturday · July 2, 2022
1 Job in The Live Music Capital
Photo: Downtown Austin's Texas State Capitol Building.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This established hospitalist group, ranked in the top 3 Best Places to Work survey sponsored by the Austin Business Journal the last four years, serves multiple hospitals in the Austin metro area with well-trained colleagues, a team-oriented approach, and patient-centered care model.
- Austin is Texas' state capital, home to the University of Texas, and one of American's most desirable cities ranking at the top of nearly every survey.
- Outstanding Nocturnist opportunity in one of America's coolest cities, then look no further!
- Enjoy no state income tax, a warm climate, an international airport and so much more!
- Dell, Whole Foods, and numerous tech companies.
- This is a full-time position with shifts scheduled at one facility (7 on / 7 off).
- We are actively scheduling interviews for experienced candidates.
- Employed by physician-owned group with generous compensation and benefits, including malpractice insurance.
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on Jul 21.